Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Lifeline's e-learning site, Lifeline Learning.
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (please check your Spam or Junk Mail folders if you do not receive it within 30 minutes).
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your Trainer has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you forget your username or password simply click on the 'Forgotten your username or password?' link to the left hand side of this message and follow the instructions on-screen. You will be sent an email to your nominated email account which will allow you to reset your password.
Important: If you don't receive this email within 15 minutes, please check your Spam and Junk folders. Alternatively, try this process again and ensure you have entered your details correctly. If you have tried both options and are still having problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.