Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Lifeline e-Learning.
There is a two-step process to accessing your course -
1. Create an account
2. Enrol in your course using the enrolment key.
Step 1 - Create an account
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (please check your Spam or Junk Mail folders if you do not receive it within 30 minutes).
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains (or copy and paste the link into your browser).
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
Step 2 - Enrol in your course
- Log in to the site - you can use either your username or e-mail address to log in.
- The main page will appear - there will be four images at the top of the screen - click on the link underneath the image for the area you wish to go to.
- The directory for this area will appear - click on the name of your course.
- When prompted for an "enrolment key", refer to the Logon Guide that your Trainer has given you. This key will enrol you in the course.
- You will now have access to the course. From now on you will only need to enter your username or e-mail address and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you're still having problems, please contact email@example.com.