Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Lifeline e-Learning.
There is a two-step process to accessing your course -
1. Create an account
2. Enrol in your course using the enrolment key.
Step 1 - Create an account
- Fill out the Create New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (please check your Spam or Junk Mail folders if you do not receive it within 30 minutes).
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains (or copy and paste the link into your browser).
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
Step 2 - Enrol in your course
- Log in to the site - you can use either your username or e-mail address to log in.
- The main page will appear - there will be four images at the top of the screen - click on the link underneath the image for the area you wish to go to.
- The directory for this area will appear - click on the name of your course.
- When prompted for an "enrolment key", refer to the Logon Guide that your Trainer has given you. This key will enrol you in the course.
- You will now have access to the course. From now on you will only need to enter your username or e-mail address and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.